When an organization chooses they need a site, they need to consider how they will assemble that site. For some organizations, this implies going to perhaps the most mainstream stages accessible today: WordPress. According to a website designing company about 64% of independent ventures have a site in 2019. While this is genuinely amazing, the number has the right to be fundamentally higher. This is on the grounds that a site can offer a ton to your business remembering a lift for validity, higher traffic, and expanded deals.
To begin, our own Neve is a simple beginning theme that can be used to create practically any website. It’s lightning fast, and modifying it to meet your exact needs is a breeze. The following are some of its important features:
- It’s small and works well on mobile devices.
- The structure and code of the theme have been optimised for search engines.
- When editing, you can view real-time changes.
OceanWP is another wonderful theme to choose for your next blogging site. It’s not only clean and simple to use, but it also has a developer-friendly codebase that’s ready to be customised. Take a peek at some of its highlights:
- With a large extension library, you can extend the theme’s functionality without writing any code.
- Allows you to customise tablet and mobile device settings.
Next, Astra is excellent for creating a simple and personalised website. It has a lovely simplicity to it for showing content and selling items online. The following is a list of Astra’s important features:
- It can be customised using expensive add-ons.
- The theme is AMP-ready, which means it works well on mobile devices right out of the box.
- Astra is WooCommerce-ready for online stores.
Poseidon is a near-perfect theme for showing your information, especially if you combine it with sharp and engaging pictures. It features a full-screen image carousel with plenty of negative space in between. Poseidon is ideal for mixed-content blogs since the design allows your writings and images to shine. Let’s have a look at some of the theme’s main features:
- It comes with a full-screen carousel.
Hemingway is a two-column layout that is ideal for blog sites. It’s basic and clean, with a layout that prioritises your content over everything else. The following are some of its important features:
- A simple two-column layout.
- A parallax scrolling image with a full-width header image.
- For all but the most intricate requirements, there is plenty of room for modification.
6. Olsen Light
Olsen Light is a wonderful choice for creating a lifestyle blog (for areas such as fashion or travel). It integrates with a number of packaged custom widgets to help offer you practically everything you need to develop your site, in addition to its wealth of customization choices. Some of its characteristics are as follows:
- The theme is very adaptable and simple to utilise.
- It works with the majority of pop music.
Another theme with a two-column layout is Lovecraft. It’s obvious from the literary name that it was designed exclusively for bloggers. It does, however, have a full-width header image. Take a peek at some of its highlights:
- A two-column theme has been created exclusively for bloggers.
- On the home page, you’ll see a full-width header.
Writee is a good option for personal blogs, as well as a lot of amazing content on cuisine, travel, fashion, and other lifestyle subjects. The following are some of its important features:
- A layout that works well on small displays.
- To highlight your material, use a full-width slider.
- A few custom widgets are included in the theme to help you customise your sidebar.
When compared to other free WordPress blog themes, Tracks has a dark and minimalist design and a unique default look. Its minimalist design is perfect for photography, blogging, and magazine websites. Some of its characteristics are as follows:
- A simple design that works well for text-heavy blogs.
- Image-based content also stands out, which will appeal to designers.
Hueman is the last theme on our list, and it boasts a sleek and adaptable style. It’s also mobile-friendly, which will appeal to readers on the go. Here are some of its most important features:
- One of the most popular free WordPress blog themes on the market.
- The three-column layout allows you to display a wide range of content.
- The design is adaptable and adaptable.
At the point when you’re beginning a WordPress site – regardless of whether for an individual or undertaking – it’s continually enticing to minimize expenses as low as could really be expected. In case you’re beginning an individual blog and have no designs to adapt your website, later on, a free WordPress subject and free WordPress modules and instruments will presumably give all you require.