YouTube is the online video-sharing platform where visitors can like, share, comment, or watch a video and is the second-largest google search engine. More than one billion people visit YouTube websites in a day, where many users will find a chance to post their content in front of a huge audience.
There are enormous opportunities for marketers on YouTube because users upload 500 hours of video in a minute. Posting a video by creating a YouTube channel on your own is an excellent way to grow your business.
From the Online Publishers Association, 22% of people visit a product site, 15% of people see brand sites, and 12% of visitors make a product purchase by seeing YouTube videos.
With the below article, know the way to build your business with 15 content ideas to attract more viewers to your YouTube channel.
- 1 #1: Create A Business Channel
- 2 #2. Know The Interest Of Your Audience
- 3 #3. Identify Your Competitors
- 4 #4. Get Ideas From Your Favourite Channel
- 5 #5. Increase Your Video Visibility
- 6 #6. Upload Videos At The Best Time
- 7 #7. Capture Audiences From Optimizing Your Channel
- 8 #8. Giving A Product Demo
- 9 #9. Cross Promoting Your Channel
- 10 #10. Work With Influencers
- 11 #11. Provide Tips To Grow Them Personally
- 12 #12. Bring Out A Discussion Video
- 13 #13. Create Ads On Your Channel
- 14 #14. Interact With Your Followers
- 15 #15. Grow Business With Video Series
#1: Create A Business Channel
Use your regular google account to create a YouTube channel. But with an existing account, you can only access your account, and the channel will be in your name and can connect your audience to your personal mail address.
Creating a business account will allow access to multiple authorized users at a time. YouTube provides an option to manage multiple channels using your brand account. Follow the below steps to create a business account.
- Create a separate Google account for your business.
- After creating, switch to your YouTube Homepage and tap the avatar icon on the top right of your screen.
- Choose the My channel option to select the account for personal or business.
- Select the YouTube for Business option, and it leads to the screen to enter your brand name.
- Hit on the create option to activate your business account.
#2. Know The Interest Of Your Audience
Before shooting a video on YouTube, learn about your audience’s interest. Identify your audience first and notice their interest. Since you are using a business account, YouTube provides an analytics tool to find the detailed information of your audience.
Check your audience report for your specific video or for your whole channel by signing into YouTube studio. Select the analytics option and then choose the audience option from the top menu. The following information about your audience will be shown.
- Your viewer’s online status for the last 28 days across YouTube, helping you to find the right time to post your next video.
- It shows your audience’s watchlist of other channels. Using this, you can find a way to combine those channels.
- Gives the report of videos watched by your audience for the past seven days that bring new ideas for your video topic.
- Provides the report of countries who spend the most time on your channel.
- It shows the age range of people watching your video.
#3. Identify Your Competitors
Finding your competitor is one of the important strategies in video marketing. Most companies use YouTube as a medium to present their videos. Because of this, the competition to grow the business will be higher.
The best way to drive among this competition is to analyze the performance of video related to your business. If you know their activity, you can easily decide what content to post to engage your audience. Use your competitor’s keyword that matches your content to improve visibility.
#4. Get Ideas From Your Favourite Channel
See your subscription channels and your watching history on YouTube. Do research on what makes you watch or subscribe to those videos. Grab those techniques and ideas holding your attention. Analyze the reason behind their large views and likes.
Watch the trending videos also though it is not related to your business, and learn new things from them to produce a high-quality video. Notice the common video length in all those videos to produce an effective video in your channel.
#5. Increase Your Video Visibility
Similar to Google, YouTube also ranks each of the videos you are posting. The ranking is based on your keywords in the content, your titles, and descriptions. Using the relevant keyword with an appropriate title will make your brand reach higher on YouTube and gain new audiences.
Get more organic views by the following steps,
- Give titles with keyword-rich words.
- Use Tags in the description.
- Provide creative thumbnail images.
- Prepare entertaining content.
- Give videos on trending topics.
#6. Upload Videos At The Best Time
After creating your video, you have to publish it on YouTube and make your viewers watch it. Schedule a regular time to post your videos consistently on YouTube to create brand awareness. If you are using a business account, then Youtube provides an analytic tool to know your audience’s online presence.
Find out the average time of your audience watching a video and schedule your content on that time to get more reach among your viewers. The right time to post on weekdays is at 5 PM, and from 8 AM to 11 AM or after 5 PM on Sundays will get better results.
#7. Capture Audiences From Optimizing Your Channel
Provide an easier way for YouTube users to find your channel and subscribe to it. Make your presence on YouTube by giving attractive information on your profile and promoting it on other social media.
A few ways to optimize your YouTube channel and increase followers for your videos are given below.
- Profile – Complete your profile by adding some attractive points to grab your audience’s attention.
- Channel description – Fill out the information in the about tab by giving keyword-rich content meeting the audience’s expectation after subscribing to your channel.
- Channel icon – Use the logo of your brand as your channel icon with high resolution.
- Add Links – YouTube gives some space to add links. Use this opportunity to give links directing to your website or any social media, improving your brand’s traffic.
#8. Giving A Product Demo
An excellent way to convert the visitors into your customers is by providing a product demo. Prepare a video saying the benefits of your product in an engaging way to increase brand awareness among new people. Make a tutorial video to know how to use your product.
When a viewer is searching for your product or any other product, related to your brand, if a right keyword is used, your demonstration video shows first intending the viewer to buy your product. This method will increase your business revenue.
#9. Cross Promoting Your Channel
Just publishing a video on YouTube will not improve your business. Bring audiences to view your video by promoting it on other social media sites. There are three effective ways to promote your video on other social media.
- Meet your expectation by creating a video teaser of your product.
- Show your effort in making your product with a short video.
- Give an alert to your audiences while posting a new video.
Make a professional and uniform brand look for your business on all your social media websites for your follower’s easy identification.
#10. Work With Influencers
One of the easiest ways to improve your product visibility and reach larger audiences on YouTube is by collaborating with any influencers related to your business. YouTube subscribers of more than 60% take a look at the new product if the information is from their favorite YouTube channel.
Search for the right video creators in your industry and join with them to promote your product with high followers. You will gain organic views for your brand with the help of your influencers.
#11. Provide Tips To Grow Them Personally
Bring authority to your business by providing some valuable tips to grow your audience personally. Increase your brand image among your audience by giving an encouraging success story. If the video gives way to someone’s success, then it is a great achievement for your business.
For example, if you are doing a small business, you can shoot a video of your own life story explaining the struggles you faced when you started a business and the way that let you succeed in your favorite area. This will boost any entrepreneur to bring success to their business. Then your channel will become a favorite for many entrepreneurs.
#12. Bring Out A Discussion Video
Engage your followers by posting a discussion video. All the videos need not be scripted. You can invite a guest or a higher authority in your industry and start your discussions by asking interesting questions and recording them. From the discussion video, your audience will understand the importance of your product.
You can also give a video by comparing with other products and highlight the best qualities in your product which may increase your brand trust.
#13. Create Ads On Your Channel
The advertisement for your channel will lead to a higher promotion for your brand and helps to grow your business in the right way. With this paid promotion, the brand visibility will be growing faster.
Creating a campaign on Youtube increases viewers to your channel and starts subscribing to your YouTube channel. It is similar to running a Facebook ad resulting in paying money for each click or for watching your video.
There are three types of video ads,
- TrueView Ad – It is the standard ad type on YouTube where you will pay only any viewers to watch or interact with you.
- Video Discovery Ad – Show your ad as the related video on your homepage.
- In-Stream Ad – Plays the video just by scrolling before selecting a video to watch. It automatically plays for 5 seconds, and you can skip after that.
#14. Interact With Your Followers
Make yourself active on YouTube by interacting with your audience. The work will not be completed just by posing a video. If any of your followers give feedback or any suggestions for your video in the comments section, respond to them immediately with correct answers or just hit the like option. Interaction creates higher engagement for your brand and increases brand awareness.
#15. Grow Business With Video Series
Giving a series of videos on your YouTube channel will convert the viewers into your subscribers. Increase your views by providing engaging content on the trending topic and promote your business.
All the video series should carry a specific keyword, making it easier for your audience to find your video. Using relevant keywords will improve your video ranking on YouTube search.
YouTube is the correct platform to grow your business by showing your product or brand visually. Build your brand’s trust with your visual content and increase your brand awareness among more than one billion users. With the above ideas, promote your business in an engaging way.