Some Best Techniques of ASO (App Store optimization)?
Here we update some best techniques of ASO (App Store optimization). Its help you to optimize your app in App Store.
How search works in the App store:
- For the search strings of two + words the search is not precise
- If you add symbols, they are not taken into account, articles are ignored as well
- Top apps displayed in search results will contain a search phrase or an individual word within its name
- If there are more than 50 results for a smart phone (or 200 for a computer), the user will see only the first 50 (200).
- The search takes into account the app rating and reviews although there is no direct correlation between the app rating and its position in search results.
How you implement ASO:
- Select short keywords with less than 50 (200) competitors. This way your app will be visible in the search results if the keywords work.
- Optimise the app name and its description. Use Appcodes App Store SEO + iPhone and iPad app marketing that helps you perform keyword research.
- Monitor the results of your ASO. When you are ready to update your app, remember to optimise the app description and the list of keywords. Remove those that do not work as well.
- Introduce the feedback loop and ask your users leave reviews and ratings.