In this era of digital marketing, web developers do every possible thing they can in order to bring the content in the best way they can. In addition to this, the professional website developers keep the sites accessible, completely supported and even search-engines friendly.
Undeniably, some of their strategies hit the target whereas some misses it. The reason is these professionals are not that much competent like the dedicated SEO experts & professionals are, which is why, Website Development Company in Delhi always emphasize on hiring the effective manpower for their firms.
Why SEO demands attention?
It is a fact that effective search engine optimization never lets you lose on the highway of information. With the help of a convincing SEO strategy, you can compete with your competitor in the market place.
But the question arises why SEO seeks the attention? The answer is here. If you want to see your site performing at all the stages in the search engines then you have to give attention to the search engine optimization. It takes the combined efforts of web designer & developers and SEO Experts to make a website visible in the search engine result’s page (SERP).
If you want to take the advantages from search engines then it becomes important to understand information architecture (IA). It helps in making your site grow with a better appearance by creating the organizational aspects of content, a spontaneous structure for the search bots and even for the users. It takes a lot of hardwork to create the impressive IA as it comes after the deep research and development.
There are numbers of reasons that make the site organization and SEO important. It includes engagement of the visitors, attractive & easy to understand content, send the precise message to the customers and increase in the conversion which eventually gives the sales. It is also important to understand that structural aspect of pages and subpages also affects the search in most of the ways.
If you want to achieve the desired results then promote your message by focusing initially on the primary content before jumping to the individual pages.
The straightforward and well-organized structure helps the users in the number of ways and even Google also gives the great reward for the clear structure and logical connections. In the sphere of search engine optimization, IA is also called as “Siloing”.
Why responsive & mobile sites are must in this modern world?
There is no reason to deny this fact that responsive & mobile website development carries the equal weightage in the SEO like other important aspects does.
The year 2016 has made it more significant by involving the strategy for mobile too while creating the web productive strategy. It was a year when mobile devices were used more than desktop devices to access the web.
Mobile has exceeded ahead than other devices for the searches. However, many of the websites failed to create a positive impression on the users just because their websites were not mobile friendly.
Without providing the mobile compatibility to your website, you are giving the excuse to your visitors to leave your website too early. Just design your website using the impression of Google AMP & your users will never leave you for sure.
How to check the right web development?
The following points will help you understand the right web development process from the search engine point of view –
- Never forget the SEO basics – If you want to make a solid foundation of a website then never ignore the basics of search engine optimization. This makes your site more accessible for the search engines. It is important to use proper tags, anchor texts, alt tags, title tags and heading in order to make a positive impression for the users as well as search engines. Do not forget to use Meta Tag as it makes it easy to find the content and increases the click-through-rate (CTR).
- Proper Structure – The structure of a website contributes a lot in the SEO. It not just enhances the user’s experience but also gives the right navigation to the crawlers. It leads to the absolute site-links outlining the featured pages which get indexed while coming to the search engines. Always make it easier for the users by pointing out the navigation of the information they are looking for. Even Google also rewards the proper sitemaps & site-links in its search engine results. If you provide Google a messy and untidy structured site, it will ignore it for sure. It is important for a web developer to understand header tags, section tags, footer tags, h1 tags. It means he should be clear with these tags that when he is supposed to use not unnecessarily.
- Validation of Code W3C – The W3C standards and validating code come under the best practices of SEO. It ensures your codes are seeing properly in the searches as per the universal formatting rules.
- Internal Linking – Though, it comes under the basic rules of the SEO to do the internal linking of the content but still ignore it most of the times. It helps in supporting the site’s structure and makes it easy for the crawlers to index the pages. A web developer should be familiar with the different types of structure of different websites.
- Pagination and Canonicalization – The purpose of canonicalization is to make sure that content on your website has a proper and unique URL. If done correctly, it can bring good authority to your website. Pagination is used to break the content into the multiple pages with the series of a link.
- Right Sitemap.xml and Robots.txt – It is something which is very important but ignored can bring problems to a website. Make sure to remove robots.txt during the development stage as not doing this will send the indications to the search engine’s crawlers. It is important to use robots.txt and sitemap.xml in a proper format and should be submitted to the webmasters.
- Managing Structured Data – It is important to structure the data is coded properly. Never rely on the automatic tools as they don’t always tell the exact structured data problems. Try to do it manually. The best way to check this is to use Google’s Structured Data Tool.
- Speed up browser caching – Your web developers should understand this that browser caching plays the crucial role in the indexing of a website. Always set the correct expire time & caching frequency as per the convenience of the visits by the visitors in the future.
- Page Load Speed is Critical – After the announcement of speed update, it is becoming important for both developers and search engine specialists to provide the fastest speed websites to the clients. Your website should load fast not just in desktop but also in the mobiles.
A professional Web Developers always works in keeping the important guidelines in mind during each state. A proper SEO checklist should be prepared so that no scope of error remains in the website. If you are not getting the desirable results from your websites then you need to start emphasizing on the various parameters of SEO.